Requirements Lifecycle Coverage
Your Requirements Management Process in one single tool
Visure Requirements supports not only requirements but several artifacts, including tests, risks, change requests, etc. in order to be able to support the different activities in the Requirements Management process.
- Use hierarchy between blocks to extend the behavior of elements: Functional requirements are also requirements, but with specific fields, properties and traceability
- Restrict traceability based on the traces represented in the diagram: Allow users to create a use case only out of a functional requirements and never out of a non-functional one
- Use the diagram to navigate to different items or even to analyze traceability, even the indirect traces!
- Define custom approval process for each element your are managing based on the workflows diagram
- Any Requirements process supported:
- CMMI level 2 and 3
- Tender management processes (RFI, RFP, etc.)
- Agile methodologies
- Product validation
- Ad hoc processes….who can easily understand, follow and participate in the defined process, enforcing it.
- All the artifacts along with the block diagrams and workflows allow users to define and follow from very simple to highly complex Requirements processes in just one single tool.
- All the stakeholders can easily understand, follow and participate in the defined process.
- Administrators can enforce users to follow the process by customizing each element field and restricting traceability.
- Generate triggers to notify users about the status change of an element following its workflow: “Your requirements have been approved”
- Manage the project scope
- Deliver projects in time and in budget
- Prioritize needs
- Identify inconsistencies or missing elements
- Create your own requirement types
- Define mandatory attributes
- Specify filters
- User-defined views
- View sharing
- Role-based user interface
- Graphically defined requirement process and traceability
- Multi-dimensional structuring of requirements artifacts
- Mix several elements types (acceptance tests, user requirements, system requirements, defects) in the same view and edit them in that very view
- Built-in Workflows
- Unlimited number of user defined attributes
- Version management and comparison
- Roll-back to older versions
- Report Generation
- Document and specify requirements appropriately for stakeholders
- Communicate requirements through the lifecycle
- Generate reports containing metrics, dashboards, charts and any other piece of information extracted from the project
- Definition of acceptance tests
- Automatic capture of acceptance tests from MS Office
- Traceability between tests and requirements
- Certified integration with HP Quality Center Fit-Criteria for requirements
- Validation matrix
- Raise change requests from the failed tests or any other artifact your process required
- Deliver quality products that cover the user’s expectations
- Ensure that the collected requirements actually defined the system required by the users