WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT THOSE WE SERVE
- Free Training Class
Although the world has been greatly suffering through the unprecedented devastation of the COVID 19 pandemic, we at Visure Solutions have been trying to focus on how we can make this a more productive and beneficial time. Since some people have had a little more time to think about or reevaluate their requirements management process, we offered a free training session on “How to Write Good Requirements”. It was such a huge success, that we received overwhelming requests for additional training classes on related topics.
After reviewing those requests, we are now pleased to be able to offer another live training class entitled “Why and How You Need To Manage Your Requirements”.
Free Training Class
We will be holding a FREE live training session to accommodate as many attendees as possible. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please see the training agenda below.
Why and How you Need to Manage your Requirements
Dates / Times:
October 20th, 2020:
NORTH AMERICA 10:00 AM PDT (San Francisco, Los Angeles)
October 20th, 2020:
EUROPE 10:00 CEST (Madrid, Paris Berlin)
10:00 – 10:15 – Introduction (15 Min)
- Why managing requirements is so important for your project success?
10:15 – 10:45 – What is the Requirements Management process? (30 Min)
- Understanding and applying an iterative and incremental engineering process to manage requirements
- Requirements Elicitation: Activities and techniques
- Requirements Documentation: Guidelines and templates
- Validation: Approval and reviews
- Requirements Management: Versioning and baselining
10:45 – 11:00 – ***Break***(15 min)
11:00 – 11:45 – Requirements Traceability (45 Min)
- Establishing and maintaining traceability
- Change Management: Impact Analysis of Changes
- Why Word & Excel are not enough
11:45 – 12:00 – ***Break***(15 min)
12:00 – 12:45 –Benefits of automating Requirements Management with tools (45 Min)
- Supported activities by Visure Requirements ALM Platform.
12:45 – 1:00 – Q&A (15 Min)