The interested party may save or print these Terms and Conditions at any time and the user is advised to do so.
Use of this PORTAL requires express acceptance by the USER of each and every one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions.
In the event of non-acceptance thereof, the USER shall abstain from accessing and/or using the services offered by VISURE, and must, therefore, abandon the PORTAL.
- User: a natural or legal person who visits the PORTAL and makes use of its services without sending any request for information or purchasing the products offered therein and who appears as one of the contracting parties.
- Customer: a natural –aged 18 or over- or legal person who fills out the application form(s) or purchases the products offered through the PORTAL, accepting the general terms and conditions established by VISURE, and who appears as one of the contracting parties of the portal services.
- Personal data: any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons..
- Commercial content: the product and price-related information, with the exception of printing errors or end of stock, displayed on the PORTAL shall prevail over that disposed herein; in the case of information relating to any aspect not previously mentioned (commercial content), that disposed herein shall prevail.
- Domain name: a set of characters that identifies an Internet site with an IP address.
- IP (Internet Protocol): a set of rules that govern data transmission over the Internet.
- Cookie: a text chain installed on the hard disk of the User’s computer which sends information that will be used to identify the User whenever the User enters the PORTAL.
3. OBJECT AND DEFINITION OF THE SERVICES OFFERED
VISURE is a business entity engaging mainly in software development, marketing and maintenance.
The products and services offered by VISURE are aimed at the general public aged 18 and over. In this manner, the PORTAL is considered an instrument for presenting and disseminating VISURE’s products and services.
Therefore, these General Terms and Conditions are applicable to all the products and services offered on the website www.visuresolutions.com. The characteristics of each and every one of these products and/or services are determined in the PORTAL. Notwithstanding the foregoing, VISURE reserves the right to modify the circumstances and conditions of the service, without prior warning and provided that these do not affect the nature of the legal relationship established with the user and these General Terms and Conditions.
4. USERS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE PORTAL
The PORTAL presents services open to all the users who visit it. Said users are only authorized to use the PORTAL upon acceptance and fulfillment of the terms and conditions established herein and must abandon the PORTAL on the contrary. Use of these information services is free of charge.
VISURE shall not be held liable, directly or subsidiarily, for: service quality, access speed, proper functioning or continued functioning of the PORTAL; damage caused to the User’s computers on using the PORTAL; non-fulfilment of the law, moral principles and generally accepted good practices or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, publication, receipt, obtention or access to the contents; vices and defects of any kind of the transmitted, disseminated, stored or published content; out-datedness of the data provided by the USER and the provision of erroneous or untruthful data during use of the PORTAL’s services.
If VISURE were to make any changes to these clauses not previously announced on the website, USERS shall be notified in the shortest possible time by means of a personal communication or by updating PORTAL contents. .
The USER shall be held liable for: the content that he/she enters, particularly the data and information entered and sent to VISURE; the execution of any kind of unlawful, detrimental, injurious and/or harmful action; the introduction, storage or dissemination in or from the PORTAL of any information or material of a libellous, offensive, threatening or xenophobic nature, or that incites violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way attempts against the moral principles, public order, basic rights, public liberties, honour, intimacy or reputation of third parties and, in general, the regulations in force; and for the introduction, storage or dissemination through the PORTAL of computer programmes, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is susceptible to causing damage to the PORTAL, to any of the services, equipment, systems or networks of the PORTAL or, in general, to any third party or that, in any other manner, is capable of causing any type of alteration or hampering the normal operation thereof.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This entire website: text, images, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations and the structure, selection, sorting and layout of its contents is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, whereupon the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation thereof is forbidden, except for personal and private use.
The PORTAL does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by the user does not infringe third-party rights. The user shall be liable for the proper or improper use of this website and its contents.
Likewise, the reproduction, transmission, copy, transfer or rediffusion, total or partial, of the information contained on these pages, regardless of its purpose and the means used therefor, in addition to the products purchased through the website, is forbidden.
If you are interested in activating a link to www.visuresolutions.com, please inform VISURE in order to obtain its express consent. VISURE reserves the right of opposition to the activation of links in its PORTAL.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided «as is» and «as available» with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Visure Solutions.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or «spam» messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Visure Solutions does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Visure Solutions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Visure Solutions has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.