Free Visure Requirements ALM Training for IIBA Winnipeg Business Analysts
Visure Requirements ALM is an easy-to-use and comprehensive Requirements Management tool. It integrates other processes within the same environment such as risk management, test management, issue and defect tracking, and change management.
This free training provides business analysts with an introductory level knowledge of the structures of the platform and insight on the Requirements, Risk, and Test Management capabilities within Visure directly from the hand of one of our senior consultants.
After this course:
- You will receive an attendance certificate qualifying for CDUs and PD Hours.
- We will sponsor 2 lucky draw vouchers. Each voucher will be $20 in value.
- Course Introduction
- Visure Requirements ALM Basic Concepts
- Visure Requirements ALM process modeling; Visure Data Model, attributes, and workflows
- Creating and managing Requirements, Tests and Risks Specifications
- Creating and managing items:
- Importing requirements from MS Word and Excel
- Requirements Configuration Management
- Reporting and export specifications to MS Word and Excel
- Test Management
- Risk Management