Online DO-178C Training
New and Enhanced Classes to Optimize your Avionics Development Process!
In collaboration with our partner ConsuNova, we’ve fully revamped our Avionics Requirements workshop to include the latest guidelines driving effective requirements engineering for all commercial, military and UAV Aircrafts. Running Wednesday, March 3 through Thursday, March 4, our two-day interactive sessions will leave you with everything you need to know about compliance and airworthiness, no matter your avionics discipline.
Web-Course: Avionics Requirement Best Practices
Requirements guide most activities within a project, and their importance in a constrained development environment such as avionics software or hardware is capital. If you are involved in any phase of an avionics system or subsystem, you can’t miss this course!
This training course will cover various topics including requirements management, traceability management, change management, requirements quality assessment, risk management, test management, bug & issue tracking, collaboration management & standard compliance (DO-178C standard template, Tool Qualification Pack, Traceability Matrix, Dashboard, etc.).
- Definitions and Fundamentals: Requirements, Specification, Verification, Validation
- Requirements in Avionics Development
- Relationship with Safety
- Requirements Development Guidance
- Requirements Types, Scope and Levels
- Consideration for presentation of Requirements
- Relationship between Requirements and Design
- Requirements Validation and Implementation Verification
- Requirements Traceability