Requirements Software for support of DO-178B/C
Support of DO-178B/C
The RTCA DO-178B/C Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification is the standard for safety-critical software used in airborne systems. The standard requires a deep and rigorous traceability of the project artifacts throughout all the stages of the development. It was updated in 2012 and new concepts like bi-directional traceability for all trace data were introduced.
What is RTCA DO-178B/C with Visure Requirements?
Visure Requirements offers comprehensive management for the development and verification of avionic embedded systems. It provides end-to-end traceability between all the requirements, verification, problem reporting, checklists and project artifacts in one single environment and through the integration with other tools of the lifecycle.
- One single, process-oriented solution for all requirements, verification, problem reporting, checklists and project artifacts.
- Centralized and open repository for all artifacts, including DO-178B/C objectives.
- End-to-end traceability between the artifacts, for full impact analysis.
- Requirements Quality enforcement.
- Full traceability and automation of verification tasks for DO-178B/C with LDRA and HP and other test management solutions.