What are the Requirements?
A requirement is precisely defined as a condition or a capability that a user needs to solve a problem or achieve a goal. In other words, requirements are conditions or capabilities that must be met or possessed by a system in order to satisfy a contract, standards, specifications, and other formal documentation.
What is Requirements Management?
According to Ian Sommerville, “Requirements management is the process of managing changing requirements during the requirements engineering process and system development.”
The major purpose of requirement management is to ensure clear, concise, and error-free requirements to the engineering team so that they can make sure to detect errors in the system and potentially reduce the project cost as well as risk.
What will you learn in this complete guide?
- What is Requirements Management?
- What is a Requirements Management Tool?
- What are the challenges that organizations face when managing their requirements?
- Benefits of Requirements Management Tools
- How to choose the right Requirements Management Tool?
- How to get the most out of a Requirements Management Solution
- Why trust Visure with your organizational requirements?