Automate Your Proof of Compliance Process & Audits for DO-254
Empower engineering teams building complex products or systems, while reducing project costs by simplifying your standard compliance process in a single platform.
Visure transforms the way these companies comply to industry standards and develop complex products.
What is DO-254, and Why it's important?
Also known as EUROCAE ED-80, DO-254 (Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware) is a safety standard used during the development of airborne systems.
The standard provides guidance to such electronic hardware as line replaceable units, circuit board assemblies, custom micro-coded components, integrated technology components, and commercial off-the-shelf components.
DO-254 can be described as the counterpart to DO-178B/C (Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification), which deals with software-based aerospace systems.
Ensure End-to-End Traceability for Compliance
Visure Requirements offers comprehensive management for the development and verification of avionic embedded systems. It provides end-to-end traceability between all the requirements, verification, problem reporting, checklists and project artifacts in one single environment and through the integration with other tools of the lifecycle.
Visure Requirements allows you to standardize and streamline your
organization processes related to DO-254, by graphically defining the artifacts and enforcing the traceability policy between them across all Design Assurance Levels (DALs) to various hardware systems of the aircraft based on their safety criticality:
- Level A (Catastrophic): The failure of a Level A hardware system will cause or contribute to a catastrophic failure of the aircraft and cause a crash and/or deaths. An example of a Level A hardware system is the flight control system.
- Level B (Hazardous): The failure of a Level B hardware system will cause or contribute to a hazardous/severe failure condition and potentially cause a crash and/or deaths. An example of a Level B hardware system is the braking system.
- Level C (Major): The failure of a Level C hardware system will cause or contribute to a major failure condition and potentially cause stress and/or injuries. Examples of Level C hardware systems include various backup systems.
- Level D (Minor): The failure of a Level D hardware system will cause or contribute to a minor failure condition and potentially cause inconvenience. An example of a Level D hardware system is the ground navigation system.
- Level E (No effect): The failure of a Level E hardware system will have no effect on the aircraft or on the pilot workload. Passenger entertainment systems fall in this category.
Simplify Your Compliance with DER Automated Checklists
What really differentiates a complete modern requirements management tool from a lightweight one?
The difference relies on the complex project management features that enable you to increase project speed to market and your team's productivity without sacrificing product quality nor standard compliance.
With Visure, you can use automated checklists to manage compliance and easily integrate and access our DER partner's checklists into our tool. This will enable you to design and improve a review process around these checklists, and automatically measure requirements quality with AI enforcing alignment and quality across the organization.
Additionally, increase both productivity and alignment within your team by ensuring a full end to end traceability, reusing requirements standard compliance across projects, and automate tasks verification for DO-254 with Visure's or any 3rd party Test Management Solution.
Why Top Leading Industry Organizations Choose Us
Reduce Risk & Manage Standard Compliance
Mitigate Risk and avoid stressful compliance audits across projects by centralizing and tracing in a single source of platform.
Full end-to-end Traceability, including Source Code
Configure your data model and gain full traceability between tests, requirements, risk, defects and all items, including source code to specific requirements.
Simple Import and Export Data
Increase your productivity by using simple import and export data features from ReqIF and MS Office Word and Excel.
Facilitate Real Time Collaboration & Alignment
Visure integrates bi-directionally and automatically with the top industry engineering tools, easing collaboration among teams in real time.
Easy to use UX/UI Requirements ALM Tool
Forget about legacy tools user friendly experience, and implement an easy to use Requirements ALM tool with a low learning curve.
Most Value to Price Product in the Market Guaranteed
We are committed to your team's project success by delivering within budget. That's why Visure's pricing is a fraction from other competitors.
Maintain Security Across Development
With our On-Premise Licensing option, you can easily deploy and maintain security across all your projects within the tool.
Accelerate Project Speed to Market
Increase your team's productivity with reusability of components across projects and automating repetitive tasks through open source code & AI.
Access Premium Support, Trainings and Consultations
Fast track your team's success by getting your team up and running easily, while staying on top with industry best practices.