The INCOSE conference has a long history, beginning in 1991 and continuing uninterruptedly to the present.
Every year, INCOSE’s International Symposium gathers thousands of professionals in the system engineering field for four days jam-packed with presentations, case studies, workshops, tutorials, and panel discussions. The event attracts attendees from all levels worldwide and includes practitioners from government and industry settings and educators and researchers. The Symposium offers a variety of benefits, including the opportunity to exchange ideas, network, improve your skills, pursue certification, contribute to the profession’s growth through collaboration on tools and processes, learn about new training and education services, and establish new partnerships.
INCOSE has a number of possibilities for sponsoring and exhibiting at IS 2020. As a sponsor of this event, you will be recognized as a supporter of and leader in the field of systems engineering.
The INCOSE IS 2020 virtual event will be a three-day affair from 20-22 July 2020, with three parallel tracks running throughout the duration of the conference. By registering to participate in our virtual INCOSE IS 2020 event, you are guaranteeing yourself access to the following benefits:
You will be able to –
- You can attend any of the sessions live.
- Sessions recorded should be deleted if you find the time of day or date inconvenient.
- Engage with other attendees and the presenters through chat rooms and follow-up discussions.
- Hear us first-hand as our keynote speakers speak. These sessions will be scheduled at a time when we can best assist the majority of attendees to “watch live.”
- Meet other individuals who share your interests and are committed to improving the world through system engineering.
- Share information.
- Interact with exhibitors and sponsors through online exhibit halls and discussion rooms.
- You will obtain a copy of the proceedings.