IREB & Visure Joint Webinar
Dates / Times:
November 17, 2021
Free 1-hour webinar
Elicitation of requirements is a key component to any project. Engineers who are trained and certified in this area can significantly contribute to the overall success of your project. Engineers who successfully complete IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board) training course and pass the associated CPRE (Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering) test can receive their CPRE certificate.
IREB and Visure are here to help you obtain your certification. Come learn more about the industry leading IREB training, the highly regarded IREB certification process, and the benefits of obtaining the prestigious CPRE certification for individuals, that comes with lifetime validity.
This webinar will show you the details and benefits of this certification and how Visure, an IREB Recognized Global Training Provider located in the US, offers Foundation Level training, both online and onsite, as well as Advanced Level – Elicitation with classroom training, are all available in English.
Support of IREB CPRE best practices with Visure Requirements ALM Platform
- IREB History / Background
- What is IREB CPRE?
- IREB CPRE Certification Process
- IREB Global presence
- Introduction to Visure Solutions (IREB recognized Training Providers in the US and Europe),
- How does Visure Requirements ALM support IREB best practices?
- Visure Requirements ALM Platform Demo:
- The RE Process
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation, and Quality Analysis as per ISO 29148
- Requirements Management