Visure Report Manager allows the definition of corporate or user-specific templates that define the look and formatting of reports and hold information where to put actual requirements data.
At the time of report creation, Visure Report Manager pulls the data from the Visure database, populates the selected template and allows to export this data in various different formats
Sometimes a screen is not enough – sometimes requirements documents must be printed for contractual reasons, because a stakeholder prefers paper for storage reasons, for internal peer or and management review.
There are tons of other reasons for creating reports on requirements:
- to store them in a document management system.
- to report on requirements meta-data.
- to produce reports that go across multiple projects.
- to make sure all reports look as defined in the corporate template.
- to avoid having requirements engineers wasting time on formatting documents.