With our vehicles becoming increasingly automated, we need new standards to help regulate the industry by understanding the vehicle’s environment. In what ways will the standards shape the industry?
The conference will be devoted to the next uncertainties in the market and how to analyze and apply the standard to North America. The conference will provide you with the chance to participate in breakout sessions on key issues, attend expert presentations, and network with professionals from different businesses across the globe.
The SOTIF conference will help you to:
- Get the most up-to-date information on ISO/PAS 21448 Standard of intended performance.
- How SOTIF may help you improve your existing ISO 26262 procedures
- Discover how SOTIF is influencing semiconductor technologies
- Case studies and lessons learned discussions about how to reach safe vehicle function will be highlighted during training
- Study safe autonomous functions through Machine Learning
- With members of the ISO TC 22 working group, you may provide valuable feedback on the SOTIF proposal.
SOTIF Conference is a global event focused on the SOTIF Standard, which brings together professionals from around the globe to discuss regulations for autonomous vehicles in the automotive industry. If you want to be part of this historical moment and learn about new automotive innovations that can improve customer satisfaction, join us in Austin (Texas)!